Balconi Dolciaria is a large Italian company specialized in the production of cakes made with sponge cake. Founded in 1953 as a simple artisanal pastry shop, created by pastry chef Michele Balconi, Balconi has a factory which covers an area of 20,000 square meters, employs 120 people and over 5,000,000 products are produced daily.

In June 2015, Valeo Foods purchased the company, 80% of which was owned by Clessidra, an Italian private equity house, and the remaining 20% from the Balconi family

There are no products in this section